09/09/24

 Media blog task

1.The part of media I am most looking forward to is making a music video.

2.The devices I use mostly are  tv,music and social media.

3.My average screen time is 8 hours.

4.The last tv program/film was young sheldon.

5. The device I use to listen to music is my tv and phone. I use spotify on my phone and youtube on my tv.

6. I play video games. Sometimes I play Fortnite and call of duty.

7. I'm on social media and my favourite apps are tiktok and youtube which are also the ones I use most of the time .

8. I think the media is good and bad for kids because it can help give people opportunities for life like  becoming an influencer but the bad thing is kids being exposed to things that are not meant to be seen  by young people like adult content.


Extended task:

1.Ncuti Gatwa becoming Doctor Who was significant because he was the first black doctor ,he is also one of the first young doctors in doctor who.

2. I think the aspect of the clip that people might enjoy is the people are flying up in the air . They  also may be glad that there is a black doctor and some audiences would be happy to see a young doctor,the reason the audience would enjoy it is because there are new characters being included with everyone also being included.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ratssssssss